The resort is well equipt with ample amenities, from a fish cleaning station to Wi-Fi throughout, boat rentals and swimming docks Beaver Point is your place to get away without giving anything up. We even have a lending library for anyone who wants to leave a book or take a book, no charge.
Our marina is equipt with new floating docks and tie-downs for in-water boat parking during your stay. Also available is an onsite boat launch and ample room for boat trailer parking.
- Launch area
- Boat trailer storage
- Marina boat parking
Want to try your hand at fishing? We have classic aluminum fishing boats available for rent. Rental includes life jackets, gas and a quick tutorial on running the boat. Boater’s licenses are required by the Province of BC. Fishing Licenses are available at the Burns Lake Home Hardware.
- Boats and motors
- 14′ aluminum Lunds
- 8 hp motors
- Stable Plastic Ocean Kayak
All guests are welcome to use the shared campground amenities, please respect our other guests and leave showers, laundry, fish cleaning station, etc clean and tidy.
- Central showers (coin operated)
- Parking lot for extra vehicles
- Worms, fish-cleaning tables, pay phone, ice, docks
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Coin shower room and bathrooms
Because we are a relatively remote we do our best to provide extra amenities for special circumstances. The following amenities are available for an additional fee:
- Secure internet access and modem rental for traveling professionals
- Bed linens and towels for cabins and cottages
- Monthly marina/ boat parking and trailer storage
- Winter rates on RV or boat storage
- Winter rates on Cottages